Unable to add content to new Plone site: ValueError: Unable to find update_version_before_edit exception

房东的猫 提交于 2019-12-01 15:23:22

问题

Just finished a successful install of Plone 4.2.1 on CentOs using the unified installer. Once logged in I cannot add any content.

I get the following error:

Traceback (innermost last):

Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 126, in publish
    Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 77, in mapply
    Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 46, in call_object
    Module Products.CMFPlone.FactoryTool, line 453, in __call__
    Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 77, in mapply
    Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 46, in call_object
    Module Products.CMFFormController.FSControllerPageTemplate, line 91, in __call__
    Module Products.CMFFormController.BaseControllerPageTemplate, line 28, in _call
    Module Products.CMFFormController.ControllerBase, line 231, in getNext
    Module Products.CMFFormController.Actions.TraverseTo, line 35, in __call__
ValueError: Unable to find update_version_before_edit 

I've already run bin/buildout -n to update components. Thanks in advance for any help.

回答1:

I had the same issue today with a Plone 4.1.6. Here's a workaround:

Go to zmi -> portal_setup -> tab "import" -> select "CMFEditions" in the dropdown menu -> than hit the "import all steps" button.

The problem is that for some reason, that I couldn't find yet, the skin layer of Product.CMFEditions is not registered in the portal_skins and so when you try to create a content type that is under versioning it fails because of this. I'll investigate it more deeply but in the meanwhile this trick does its job.

回答2:

update_version_before_edit should refer to update_version_before_edit.py script.

This script

• either does not exist on your disk (failed installation)

• Zope management interface > portal_skins is misproperly configured (some kind of third party theme interference)

Can you repeat the problem with ZEO installation? If yes then it must be some kind of CentOS installer bug not setting up files properly.

来源:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12513123/unable-to-add-content-to-new-plone-site-valueerror-unable-to-find-update-versi

标签
易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!