Android 4.2 developer settings still unavailable

坚强是说给别人听的谎言 提交于 2019-12-01 14:38:35

问题

How do you access Android 4.2's developer settings when the method prescribed on their developer site does not work?

I followed the directions on a Nexus 7 tablet. I went to Settings > About tablet, scrolled to the bottom of the screen, and clicked the Build Number 7 times. I was greeted with the message "Congratulations, you're now a developer." But apparently, I'm still not one.

I checked Settings and scrolled all the way down to the bottom, but no Developer options were available. I reset the tablet and restarted it, with no result. When I click on Build Number again, it says "No need, you're already a developer"."

UPDATE:

Something else that might be an issue. There are two tablet user accounts. The account I'm using to access the developer settings is the second one. The first account is probably not set up as a developer.

回答1:

I have ran into the same problem yesterday. Only the initial user (or Owner) shows the developer options in the settings menu, when turning on developer mode.

Turn on developer mode for your initial user and you should be able to see the developer options.

I wonder why the secondary user cannot be in developer mode.

EDIT: I am now using the secondary user in developer mode and running my project from Eclipse works just fine!

回答2:

Ok, I was having the very same issue, and yet, I had previously used this exact same device for development.

In my case, the issue was that each User account gets its own "install" of your release (or debug) APK.

Android will apparently "reference" the app and actually keep the package on the system until you do a separate uninstall for each account.

After doing this, I was able to debug without issue on the alternate account.

So, YES, you CAN debug your app using a second account on Android, just be aware that instances of the app installed in various accounts (release vs debug) cannot co-exist!

回答3:

The developer options are on the main Settings page (second selection from the bottom). They are not in the 'System' menu - but on the same level.

Don't click into 'System', and you should see the developer options as the second selection from the bottom.

回答4:

I installed Lollipop and created a second user.

Eventually i too ran into the same issue but there is a very simple workaround/flaw.

Go to the primary account, from android studio, Run the app like you always do.

Go to the second account and the app was present over there. Go ahead and launch or debug and continue working :)

来源:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/14223748/android-4-2-developer-settings-still-unavailable

易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!