Setting SystemColors overrides in an implicit style

匿名 (未验证) 提交于 2019-12-03 09:02:45

问题:

In my application, I have a bunch of ContextMenus, and I want them all to have the same look, which is quite basic, but it uses the resources to set HighlightBrushKey and ControlBrushKey, which are SystemColors. It looks like this:

<ContextMenu Padding="0" Background="Transparent">     <ContextMenu.Resources>         <SolidColorBrush x:Key="{x:Static SystemColors.HighlightBrushKey}" Color="Transparent"/>         <SolidColorBrush x:Key="{x:Static SystemColors.ControlBrushKey}" Color="Transparent"/>     </ContextMenu.Resources>     <MenuItem Header="Delete"/>     <MenuItem Header="Modify"/> </ContextMenu> 

Nothing too fancy here, but I can't find a way to put it in a style, what I would like to do is something along the lines of:

<Style TargetType="ContextMenu">     <Setter Property="Padding" Value="0" />     <Setter Property="Background" Value="Transparent" />     <Setter Property="Resources">         <Setter.Value>             <SolidColorBrush x:Key="{x:Static SystemColors.HighlightBrushKey}" Color="Transparent" />             <SolidColorBrush x:Key="{x:Static SystemColors.ControlBrushKey}" Color="Transparent" />         </Setter.Value>     </Setter> </Style> 

How do you put resources in a style? (if it is at all possible...)

Thanks!

回答1:

You cannot set Resources via a setter as it is not a dependency property. Add the relevant resources to the Style.Resources or override the Template and add resources there. The scope may be limited though.

<Style TargetType="ContextMenu">     <Style.Resources>         <SolidColorBrush x:Key="{x:Static SystemColors.HighlightBrushKey}" Color="Transparent" />         <SolidColorBrush x:Key="{x:Static SystemColors.ControlBrushKey}" Color="Transparent" />     </Style.Resources>     <Setter Property="Padding" Value="0" />     <Setter Property="Background" Value="Transparent" /> </Style> 

易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!