Firebase Project Invitation

会有一股神秘感。 提交于 2019-12-01 04:47:55

As @Frank has mentioned this is probably a bug that should be fixed in the firebase console.

I've managed to do a workaround by not using Firebase permissions, but by using Google Cloud service instead.

In Google Cloud Services console I do have access to the same projects in Firebase console, so I opened the project, from the menu selected IAM & ADMIN which looks exactly the same as the IAM & ADMIN in firebase console, I've added the collaborator as an owner exactly as I've mentioned in the details above, and what do you know ! an email invitation was sent, the user accepted the request successfully.

And when he opened his Firebase console again, the project is now available in his projects list.

firebaser here

This is a known issue in the workflow for adding Owners that was introduced recently. It should be fixed soon, but in the meantime you can work around it by first adding the user as an Editor (no invite/accept workflow required), and THEN adding the user as an Owner (accept invitation workflow should be properly displayed).

Tried the GCP approach with same result - nothing! BUT, after an hour the profect appeared in my member's Firebase and GCP dashboards.

易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!