Apply CSS to jQuery Dialog Buttons

爱⌒轻易说出口 提交于 2019-11-26 12:08:04

问题

So I currently have a jQuery dialog with two buttons: Save and Close. I create the dialog using the code below:

$dialogDiv.dialog({
    autoOpen: false,
    modal: true,
    width: 600,
    resizable: false,
    buttons: {
        Cancel: function() {
                        // Cancel code here
        },
        \'Save\': function() {
                        // Save code here
        }
    },
    close: function() {
        // Close code here (incidentally, same as Cancel code)
    }
});

However, both buttons are the same color when this code is used. I\'d like my Cancel button to be a different color than my Save. Is there a way to do this using some built in jQuery options? I didn\'t get much help from the documentation.

Note that the Cancel button I\'m creating is a pre-defined type, but \'Save\' I\'m defining myself. Not sure if that will have any bearing on the issue.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

UPDATE: Consensus was that there were two roads to travel here:

1. Inspect the HTML using a Firefox plugin like firebug, and note the CSS classes that jQuery is applying to the buttons, and take a stab at overriding them. Note: in my HTML, both buttons were used the exact same CSS classes and no unique IDs, so this option was out.
  2. Use a jQuery selector on dialog open to catch the button that I wanted, and add a CSS class to it then.

I went with the second option, and used the jQuery find() method as I think this is more appropriate than using :first or :first-child b/c the button that I wanted to change wasn\'t necessarily the first button listed in the markup. Using find, I can just specify the name of the button, and add CSS that way. The code I ended up with is below:

$dialogDiv.dialog({
    buttons: {
        Cancel: function() {
                        // Cancel code here
        },
        \'Save\': function() {
                        // Save code here
        }
    },
        open: function() {
            $(\'.ui-dialog-buttonpane\').find(\'button:contains(\"Cancel\")\').addClass(\'cancelButtonClass\');
        }
    }
});

回答1:

I’m reposting my answer to a similar question because no-one seems to have given it here and it’s much cleaner and neater:

Use the alternative buttons property syntax:

$dialogDiv.dialog({
    buttons: [
        {
            text: "Cancel",
            "class": 'cancelButtonClass',
            click: function() {
                // Cancel code here
            }
        },
        {
            text: "Save",
            "class": 'saveButtonClass',
                // Save code here
            }
        }
    ],
    }
});

回答2:

You can use the open event handler to apply additional styling:

open: function(event) {
     $('.ui-dialog-buttonpane').find('button:contains("Cancel")').addClass('cancelButton');
 }

回答3:

I think there are two ways you can handle that:

1. Check using something like firebug if there is a difference (in class, id, etc.) between the two buttons and use that to address the specific button
  2. Use something like :first-child to select for example the first button and style that one differently

When I look at the source with firebug for one of my dialogs, it turns up something like:

<div class="ui-dialog-buttonpane ui-widget-content ui-helper-clearfix">
    <button class="ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-state-focus" type="button">Send</button>
    <button class="ui-state-default ui-corner-all" type="button">Cancel</button>
</div>

So I could for example address the Send button by adding some styles to .ui-state-focus (with perhaps some additional selectors to make sure I override jquery's styles).

By the way, I´d go for the second option in this case to avoid problems when the focus changes...

回答4:

You should change the word "className" for "class"

buttons: [ 
    { 
        text: "Cancel",
        class: 'ui-state-default2', 
            $(this).dialog("close"); 
        } 
    }
],

回答5:

Maybe something like this?

$('.ui-state-default:first').addClass('classForCancelButton');

回答6:

Select the div which has role dialog then get the appropriate buttons in it and set the CSS.

$("div[role=dialog] button:contains('Save')").css("color", "green");
$("div[role=dialog] button:contains('Cancel')").css("color", "red"); 

回答7:

There is also a simple answer for defining specific styles that are only going to be applied to that specific button and you can have Jquery declare element style when declaring the dialog:

id: "button-delete",
text: "Delete",
style: "display: none;",
click: function () {}

after doing that here is what the html shows:

doing this allows you to set it, but it is not necessarily easy to change using jquery later.

回答8:

Why not just inspect the generated markup, note the class on the button of choice and style it yourself?

回答9:

I suggest you take a look at the HTML that the code spits out and see if theres a way to uniquely identify one (or both) of the buttons (possibly the id or name attributes), then use jQuery to select that item and apply a css class to it.

回答10:

If still noting is working for you add the following styles on your page style sheet

.ui-widget-content .ui-state-default {
  border: 0px solid #d3d3d3;
  background: #00ACD6 50% 50% repeat-x;
  font-weight: normal;
  color: #fff;
}

It will change the background color of the dialog buttons.

来源:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1828010/apply-css-to-jquery-dialog-buttons

易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!