Intellij IDEA Maven Import problems

佐手、 提交于 2019-11-25 22:46:37

问题

I wanted to switch to IntelliJ for forge modding (minecraft). When I do what they are saying to do on internet, I get a maven error...

Unindexed remote maven repositories found. Disable...
            The following repositories used in your gradle projects were not indexed yet: 
            http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven
            If you want to use dependency completion for these repositories artifacts,
            Open Repositories List, select required repositories and press \"Update\" button

When I click update, it loads for half a second and then gives the same error again... I searched on internet and nobody seems to have my problem... help please ?

回答1:

Check idea.log for errors. It may fail with OutOfMemory error in which case you can try increasing the heap size for Maven Importer (VM options for importer) and IDE heap size.

Try not to exceed 750-1024m for -Xmx value if you are running on a 32-bit JVM (default), otherwise it may crash or fail to start.

If you need to use more heap, switch to 64-bit Java and specify the same 64-bit JVM for Maven (JDK for importer) in IntelliJ IDEA settings.

Another possible case is if IDE cannot connect to the Maven process. On some systems it's needed to edit the hosts file so that localhost resolves correctly.

There was also a bug caused by Nvidia driver (java process was crashing). Make sure you have the latest driver if this applies to your hardware.

If all the above doesn't help, share your idea.log file.

Note that indexing repositories is not required for working with a project, but it may indicate that Maven fails to work for one of the reasons above (or some other). See if the dependencies for the project were imported and if you can build the imported project in IDEA.

Some repositories cannot be indexed at all, in this case just ignore the error.

来源:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42426758/intellij-idea-maven-import-problems

易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!