emacs nw mode, resize split window

心不动则不痛 提交于 2019-11-29 21:00:02

Try M-x enlarge-window and M-x shrink-window.

You can specify the number of lines by which to enlarge or shrink with the prefix argument, e.g. to enlarge a window by six lines, type:

C-u 6 M-x enlarge-window

By default enlarge-window is bound to C-x ^. shrink-window is not bound to any shortcut by default, but you can use a negative prefix argument with C-x ^ to get shrinkage.

So you could get the same effect as above by typing:

C-u 6 C-x ^ (enlarge)

C-u - 6 C-x ^ (shrink)

A special case is the horizontal split where you have additional keyboard shortcuts available for embiggening or shrinking the windows:

C-x } is bound to enlarge-window-horizontally

C-x { is bound to shrink-window-horizontally

Again, you can use prefix arguments to specify the amount (i.e., number of columns) you want to enlarge/shrink the windows with C-u

If you split window vertically with C-x 2, use C-x ^ and M-x shrink-window. If you split horizontally with C-x 3, use C-x { and C-x } to enlarge and shrink.

In addition to shrink-window and enlarge-window, you can also use enlarge-window-horizontally and shrink-window-horizontally.

Personally I bind these like this:

(global-set-key (kbd "A-<down>") 'enlarge-window)
(global-set-key (kbd "A-<up>") 'shrink-window)
(global-set-key (kbd "A-<left>") 'enlarge-window-horizontally)
(global-set-key (kbd "A-<right>") 'shrink-window-horizontally)

Then it's very easy to resize -nw window splits using alt-arrow keys. Also you can just hold the keys down to repeat the command, I find this easier than having to think about how many repeats I want (i.e. using C-u 10 etc).

(more info http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/WindowResize)

标签
易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!