Host 'xxx.xx.xxx.xxx' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

烈酒焚心 提交于 2019-11-25 22:21:49

问题

This should be dead simple, but I cannot get it to work for the life of me.
I\'m just trying to connect remotely to my MySQL server.

connecting as

mysql -u root -h localhost -p  

works fine, but trying

mysql -u root -h \'any ip address here\' -p

fails with the error

ERROR 1130 (00000): Host \'\'xxx.xx.xxx.xxx\'\' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

In the mysql.user table, there is exactly the same entry for user \'root\' with host \'localhost\' as another with host \'%\'.

I\'m at my wits\' end, and have no idea how to proceed. Any ideas are welcome.

回答1:

Possibly a security precaution. You could try adding a new administrator account:

mysql> CREATE USER 'monty'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'some_pass';
mysql> GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'monty'@'localhost'
    ->     WITH GRANT OPTION;
mysql> CREATE USER 'monty'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY 'some_pass';
mysql> GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'monty'@'%'
    ->     WITH GRANT OPTION;

Although as Pascal and others have noted it's not a great idea to have a user with this kind of access open to any IP. If you need an administrative user, use root, and leave it on localhost. For any other action specify exactly the privileges you need and limit the accessibility of the user as Pascal has suggest below.

Edit:

From the MySQL FAQ:

If you cannot figure out why you get Access denied, remove from the user table all entries that have Host values containing wildcards (entries that contain '%' or '_' characters). A very common error is to insert a new entry with Host='%' and User='some_user', thinking that this allows you to specify localhost to connect from the same machine. The reason that this does not work is that the default privileges include an entry with Host='localhost' and User=''. Because that entry has a Host value 'localhost' that is more specific than '%', it is used in preference to the new entry when connecting from localhost! The correct procedure is to insert a second entry with Host='localhost' and User='some_user', or to delete the entry with Host='localhost' and User=''. After deleting the entry, remember to issue a FLUSH PRIVILEGES statement to reload the grant tables. See also Section 5.4.4, “Access Control, Stage 1: Connection Verification”.

回答2:

One has to create a new MySQL User and assign privileges as below in Query prompt via phpMyAdmin or command prompt:

CREATE USER 'username'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'password';

GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'username'@'localhost' WITH GRANT OPTION;

CREATE USER 'username'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY 'password';

GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'username'@'%' WITH GRANT OPTION;

FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

Once done with all four queries, it should connect with username / password

回答3:

My error message was similar and said 'Host XXX is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server' even though I was using root. Here's how to make sure that root has the correct permissions.

My setup:

• Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
  • MySQL v5.5.37

Solution

1. Open up the file under 'etc/mysql/my.cnf'
  2. Check for:

• port (by default this is 'port = 3306')
    • bind-address (by default this is 'bind-address = 127.0.0.1'; if you want to open to all then just comment out this line. For my example, I'll say the actual server is on 10.1.1.7)
  3. Now access the MySQL Database on your actual server (say your remote address is 123.123.123.123 at port 3306 as user 'root' and I want to change permissions on database 'dataentry'. Remember to change the IP Address, Port, and database name to your settings)

mysql -u root -p
    Enter password: <enter password>
    mysql>GRANT ALL ON *.* to root@'123.123.123.123' IDENTIFIED BY 'put-your-password';
    mysql>FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
    mysql>exit

4. sudo service mysqld restart

5. You should now be able to remote connect to your database. For example, I'm using MySQL Workbench and putting in 'Hostname:10.1.1.7', 'Port:3306', 'Username:root'

回答4:

You need to grant access to the user from any hostname.

This is how you add new privilege from phpmyadmin

Goto Privileges > Add a new User

Select Any Host for the desired username

回答5:

Just perform the following steps:

1) Connect to mysql

mysql -uroot -p

2) Create user

CREATE USER 'user'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY 'password';

3) Grant permissions

GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON \*.\* TO 'user'@'%' WITH GRANT OPTION;

4) Flush priviledges

FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

回答6:

The message *Host ''xxx.xx.xxx.xxx'' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server is a reply from the MySQL server to the MySQL client. Notice how its returning the IP address and not the hostname.

If you're trying to connect with mysql -h<hostname> -u<somebody> -p and it returns this message with the IP address, then the MySQL server isn't able to do a reverse lookup on the client. This is critical because thats how it maps the MySQL client to the grants.

Make sure you can do an nslookup <mysqlclient> FROM the MySQL server. If that doesn't work, then there's no entry in the DNS server. Alternatively, you can put an entry in the MySQL server's HOSTS file (<ipaddress> <fullyqualifiedhostname> <hostname> <- The order here might matter).

An entry in my server's host file allowing a reverse lookup of the MySQL client solved this very problem.

回答7:

If you modify the grant tables manually (using INSERT, UPDATE, etc.), you should execute a FLUSH PRIVILEGES statement to tell the server to reload the grant tables.

PS: I wouldn't recommend to allow any host to connect for any user (especially not the root use). If you are using mysql for a client/server application, prefer a subnet address. If you are using mysql with a web server or application server, use specific IPs.

回答8:

Simple way:

Grant All Privileges ON *.* to 'USER_NAME'@'%' Identified By 'YOUR_PASSWORD'; 

then

FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

done!

回答9:

Just use the interface provided by MySql's GUI Tool (SQLyog):

Click on User manager:

Now, if you want to grant access FOR ANY OTHER REMOTE PC, just make sure that, just like in the underneath picture, the Host field value is % (which is the wildcard)

回答10:

Most of the answers here show you creating users with two host values: one for localhost, and one for %.

Please note that except for a built-in localhost user like root, you don't need to do this. If you simply want to make a new user that can log in from anywhere, you can use

CREATE USER 'myuser'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY 'mypassword';
GRANT <whatever privileges are appropriate> ON <relevant tables> TO myuser;

and it will work just fine. (As others have mentioned, it's a terrible idea to grant administrative privileges to a user from any domain.)

回答11:

simple way is to login to phpmyadmin with root account , there goto mysql database and select user table , there edit root account and in host field add % wild card . and then through ssh flush privileges

FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

回答12:

If this is a recent mysql install, then before changing anything else, try simply to execute this command and then try again:

flush privileges;

This alone fixes the issue for me on Ubuntu 16.04, mysql 5.7.20. YMMV.

回答13:

Just find a better way to do that from your hosting control panel (I'm using DirectAdmin here)

simply go to the target server DB in your control panel, in my case: MySQL management -> select your DB -> you will find: "Access Hosts", simply add your remote host here and its working now!

I guess there is a similar option on other C.panels like plesk, etc..

I'm hope it was helpful to you too.

回答14:

Well what you can do is just open mysql.cfg file and you have to change Bind-address to this

bind-address = 127.0.0.1

and then Restart mysql and you will able to connect that server to this.

Look this you can have idea form that.

this is real sol

回答15:

If you happen to be running on Windows; A simple solution is to run the MySQL server instance configuration wizard. It is in your MYSQL group in the start menu. On the second from last screen click the box that says "allow root access from remote machines".

回答16:

CPANEL solution

Go to Cpanel, look for Remote MySQL. Add the the IP in the input field:

Host (% wildcard is allowed)

Comment to remember what IP that is. That was it for me.

回答17:

On the off chance that someone facing this issue is experiencing it from within SQLyog, this happened:

I had connected to the remote database (from within SQLyog) and worked for some hours. Afterwards I left the system for some minutes, then came back to continue my work - ERROR 1130 ! Nothing I tried worked; Restarting SQLyog didn't fix it. Then I restarted the system - it still didn't work.

So I tried connecting from the terminal - it worked. Then retried it on SQLyog ... and it worked. I can't explain it other than 'random computer quirkiness', but I think it might help someone.

回答18:

I was also facing the same issue. I resolved it in 2 min for me I just white list ip through cpanel

Suppose you are trying to connect database of server B from server A. Go to Server B Cpanel->Remote MySQL-> enter Server A IP Address and That's it.

回答19:

This answer might help someone...

All these answers didnt help, then I realised I forgot to check one crucial thing.. The port :)

I have mysql running in a docker container running on a different port. I was pointing to my host machine on port 3306, which I have a mysql server running on. My container exposes the server on port 33060. So all this time, i was looking at the wrong server! doh!

回答20:

This working for DirectAdmin;

1. Go to your DirectAdmin.
  2. Go to your MySQL Management.
  3. Select your database.
  4. Under your Accesse Host tab, there is a field. You should fill this field by xxx.xx.xxx.xx.
  5. Click on Add Host.

Finished. Now you can access to this DB by your your_database_username & your_database_password.
So Simple!

回答21:

CREATE USER 'username'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'password';
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

this error because no password to the root , and this Maybe occurred with you when you trying to connect from outside .

回答22:

Well, nothing of the above answer worked for me. After a lot of research, I found a solution. Though I may be late this may help others in future.

Login to your SQL server from a terminal

mysql -u root -p
 -- root password
GRANT ALL ON *.* to root@'XX.XXX.XXX.XX' IDENTIFIED BY 'password';

This should solve the permission issue.

Happy coding!!

回答23:

if you are trying to execute mysql query withouth defining connectionstring, you will get this error.

Probably you forgat to define connection string before execution. have you check this out? (sorry for bad english)

回答24:

Problem: root@localhost is unable to connect to a fresh installation of mysql-community-server on openSUSE 42.2-1.150.x86_64. Mysql refuses connections - period.

Solution:

$ ls -l /var/lib/mysql/mysql/user.*
-rw-rw---- 1 mysql mysql     0 Apr 29 19:44 /var/lib/mysql/mysql/user.MYD
-rw-rw---- 1 mysql mysql  1024 Apr 29 19:44 /var/lib/mysql/mysql/user.MYI
-rw-rw---- 1 mysql mysql 10684 Apr 29 19:44 /var/lib/mysql/mysql/user.frm

File user.MYD has 0 size (really ?!). I copied all 3 files from another working system.

$ /usr/sbin/rcmysql stop
$ cd /var/lib/mysql/mysql/
$ scp root@othersytem:/var/lib/mysql/mysql/user.* ./
$ /usr/sbin/rcmysql start
$ cd -
$ mysql -u root -p

I was able to log in. Then, it was just a matter of re-applying all schema privileges. Also, if you disabled IPv6, re-enable it temporary so that root@::1 account can also work.

回答25:

All of the answers here didn't work in my case so I guest this may help other users in the future. This can also be a problem in our code, not just in MySQL alone.

If you are using VB.NET

Instead of this code:

Dim server As String = My.Settings.DB_Server
 Dim username As String = My.Settings.DB_Username
 Dim password As String = My.Settings.DB_Password
 Dim database As String = My.Settings.DB_Database

MysqlConn.ConnectionString = "server=" & server & ";" _
 & "user id=" & username & ";" _
 & "password=" & password & ";" _
 & "database=" & database

MysqlConn = New MySqlConnection()

You need to move MysqlConn = New MySqlConnection() on the first line. So it would be like this

MysqlConn = New MySqlConnection()

Dim server As String = My.Settings.DB_Server
 Dim username As String = My.Settings.DB_Username
 Dim password As String = My.Settings.DB_Password
 Dim database As String = My.Settings.DB_Database

MysqlConn.ConnectionString = "server=" & server & ";" _
 & "user id=" & username & ";" _
 & "password=" & password & ";" _
 & "database=" & database

来源:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1559955/host-xxx-xx-xxx-xxx-is-not-allowed-to-connect-to-this-mysql-server

易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!