Missing dll files when using pyinstaller

空扰寡人 提交于 2019-11-29 06:59:53

This may be more like a workaround and Pyinstaller might need fixing.

I found out that --paths argument pointing to the directory containing Qt5Core.dll, Qt5Gui.dll, etc. helped

pyinstaller --paths C:\Python35\Lib\site-packages\PyQt5\Qt\bin hello.py

This has now been fixed in the latest development branch of PyInstaller, see this Issue for PyInstaller on GitHub.

I read all complicated solutions on github and stackoverflow for this problem. However, the below simple solution is what worked for me:

Step 1: pip3 uninstall pyinstaller

Step 2: pip install pyinstaller

Step 3: pyinstaller --onefile filename.py

I tried this solution on 2 different computers which were facing the same problem. Both worked. Please let me know if this works for you as well. Thumbs up would be appreciated after that. Cheers

Normally adding --Path argument pointing directory containing unfound library solves the problem. There might be a problem if command string parsing if you are using PyInstaller 3.3dev. This generally happens if the path contains spaces. In such case, you can modify pathex argument in .spec file generated by PyInstaller and then run it with PyInstaller to build executable.

pyinstaller file_name.spec

Hopefully, this will be fixed soon.....

26095 WARNING: lib not found: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll dependency of c:\users\user\appdata\local\programs\python\python36-32\DLLs\select.pyd

Search in C: drive for dll and set the path in pyinstaller command. The below command fixed the above pyinstaller error in windows 10:

pyinstaller --paths "C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft-windows-m..namespace-downlevel_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.17134.1_none_50c6cb8431e7428f" hello.py
易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!