How to add new activity to existing project in Android Studio?

女生的网名这么多〃 提交于 2019-11-26 07:28:46

问题

In Eclipse you just clicked the new button and select the android activity to add new activity. But Android Studio is a bit diferent; I couldn\'t find out how to add new activity to the project.

回答1:

To add an Activity using Android Studio.

This step is same as adding Fragment, Service, Widget, and etc. Screenshot provided.

[UPDATE] Android Studio 3.5. Note that I have removed the steps for the older version. I assume almost all is using version 3.x.

1. Right click either java package/java folder/module, I recommend to select a java package then right click it so that the destination of the Activity will be saved there
  2. Select/Click New
  3. Select Activity
  4. Choose an Activity that you want to create, probably the basic one.

To add a Service, or a BroadcastReceiver, just do the same step.

回答2:

In Android Studio 2, just right click on app and select New > Activity > ... to create desired activity type.

回答3:

I think natually do it is straightforward, whether Intellij IDEA or Android Studio, I always click new Java class menu, and then typing the class name, press Enter to create. after that, I manually typing "extends Activity" in the class file, and then import the class by shortcut key. finally, I also manually override the onCreate() method and invoke the setContentView() method.

回答4:

In Android Studio, go to app -> src -> main -> java -> com.example.username.projectname

Right click on com.example.username.projectname -> Activity -> ActivityType

Fill in the details of the New Android Activity and click Finish.

Viola! new activity added to the existing project.

回答5:

In Android Studio, go to app --> src --> main --> res-->

File --> new --> Activity --> ActivityType [choose a acticity that you want]

Fill in the details of the New Android Activity and click Finish.

来源:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16641643/how-to-add-new-activity-to-existing-project-in-android-studio

易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!