capturing and sending logcat output by email or to server

∥☆過路亽.° 提交于 2019-11-28 11:38:14

问题

I'm developing an Android app which has some complex logic and I am having issues troubleshooting the app that has been installed by beta-testers.

Does anyone know if there's an easy way to capture logcat output and either manually or automatically email it back, or send it to a server? I have asked the person testing the app to install aLogcat app and send me the log, but there are 2 issues with this:

1. it sends all kinds of logging from other apps that I'm not intested in
  2. it captures a limited amount of log entries, and did not give the log entries I needed.

If anyone has any experience with a similar problem and how to solve this, it would be much appreciated.

回答1:

You could use Acra. I have used and it is great. It can send the crashreport to a GDoc.

I'm pretty sure there are other tools too, and I think since Android 2.2 google has something built-in but I haven't found any docs about it. (Android Error reports).

回答2:

I would recommend Bugfender. It lets you send all logs to a centralized cloud server, completely managed by you, no need for the user to intervene.

Note: I am one of the creators of Bugfender, still I think this could help solve question.

来源:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6808018/capturing-and-sending-logcat-output-by-email-or-to-server

标签
易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!