KnockoutJS: Using 'html' binding, new elements not binding

送分小仙女□ 提交于 2019-11-27 03:23:41

问题

I have a view model which contains a ko.observable representing the conent of a div, like so:

function claimContainerViewModel(elem, api) {
    this.content = ko.observable('<somecontent>');
}

At some later time, I update that content using an AJAX call, and I have a div with the following binding:

<div id="ClaimContainer" data-bind="html: content">

The HTML returned for 'content' has data-bind's of it's own, and this is the issue: None of those bindings are being parsed. According to Knockout, and every source I've read, this is supposed to happen. When using the 'html' binding, KO is supposed to be smart enough to do a re-bind.

Is this a bug in KO 2.2.0 (the version I am stuck with right this very second), or am I misinterpreting how the html binding handler works? And before anyone asks, no applyBindings will not work in this case, because the container uses an html bind, which applyBindings assumes is supposed to handle the re-bind itself (I've confirmed this by stepping down in to KO's code).

回答1:

UPDATE:

This is the final version of my custom binding. This now works automatically, doesn't doubly bind, and works just like the 'html' binding, but more dynamic.

if (!ko.bindingHandlers['dynhtml']) {
    ko.bindingHandlers['dynhtml'] = {
        'init': function() {
            return { 'controlsDescendantBindings': true };
        },
        'update': function (element, valueAccessor, allBindings, viewModel, bindingContext) {
            ko.utils.setHtml(element, valueAccessor());
            ko.applyBindingsToDescendants(bindingContext, element);
        }
    };
}

Please, please, PLEASE be aware that this can be unsafe if you don't know the source of your HTML. Very, very unsafe. If unsanitized user input can ever make it in to your HTML, this could be a huge security hole, so watch out for cross site scripting attacks.

来源:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17756686/knockoutjs-using-html-binding-new-elements-not-binding

易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!