How does AlarmManager.AlarmClockInfo's PendingIntent work?

戏子无情 提交于 2019-11-27 03:20:29

问题

I am trying to use AlarmManager.AlarmClockInfo to set an alarm.

The constructor to this takes the time and a PendingIntent which is described in the docs as:

an intent that can be used to show or edit details of the alarm clock.

and then setAlarmClock( ) also takes in a pending intent which is described in the docs as:

Action to perform when the alarm goes off

I understand the use of the PendingIntent by setAlarmClock( ), however, how is the PendingIntent used by AlarmClockInfo and how do I use it to edit the details of the alarm clock?

回答1:

however, how is the PendingIntent used by AlarmClockInfo and how do I use it to edit the details of the alarm clock?

Quoting myself from this book:

The biggest issue with setAlarmClock() is that it is visible to the user:

• The user will see the alarm clock icon in their status bar, as if they had set an alarm with their device's built-in alarm clock app

• The user will see the time of the alarm when they fully slide open their notification shade

• Tapping on the alarm time in the notification shade will invoke the PendingIntent that you put into the AlarmClockInfo object

So, given this code...:

static void scheduleAlarms(Context ctxt) {
    AlarmManager mgr=
      (AlarmManager)ctxt.getSystemService(Context.ALARM_SERVICE);
    Intent i=new Intent(ctxt, PollReceiver.class);
    PendingIntent pi=PendingIntent.getBroadcast(ctxt, 0, i, 0);
    Intent i2=new Intent(ctxt, EventDemoActivity.class);
    PendingIntent pi2=PendingIntent.getActivity(ctxt, 0, i2, 0);

AlarmManager.AlarmClockInfo ac=
      new AlarmManager.AlarmClockInfo(System.currentTimeMillis()+PERIOD,
        pi2);

mgr.setAlarmClock(ac, pi);
  }

(from this sample project)

...when the user taps on the time in the notification shade, EventDemoActivity will appear. The idea is that you should supply an activity here that allows the user to cancel or reschedule this alarm.

来源:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/34699662/how-does-alarmmanager-alarmclockinfos-pendingintent-work

易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!