onGetViewFactory only called once for multiple widgets

纵饮孤独 提交于 2019-11-27 03:17:57

问题

I have an appwidget which uses ListView. I have created a class that extends RemoteViewsService:

public class AppWidgetService extends RemoteViewsService {
    @Override
    public RemoteViewsFactory onGetViewFactory(Intent intent) {
        return (new AppWidgetListFactory(this.getApplicationContext(), intent));
    }
}

In my AppWidgetProvider, I call the following method for each instance of the widget (for each appWidgetId):

private static void fillInList(RemoteViews widget, Context context, int appWidgetId) {
    Intent intent = new Intent(context, AppWidgetService.class);
    intent.putExtra(AppWidgetManager.EXTRA_APPWIDGET_ID, appWidgetId);
    widget.setRemoteAdapter(R.id.appwidget_listview, intent);
}

The constructor of the AppWidgetListFactory

public AppWidgetListFactory(Context context, Intent intent) {
    this.context = context;
    appWidgetId = intent.getIntExtra(AppWidgetManager.EXTRA_APPWIDGET_ID, AppWidgetManager.INVALID_APPWIDGET_ID);

System.out.println("New TVAPWLF for: " + appWidgetId);
    trains = WidgetData.getInstance().widgetMap.get(appWidgetId);
}

Now the problem is, that the fillInList method gets called just as often as there are instances of the widget, but the onGetViewFactory method only gets called once. This results in all the widgets showing the same data.

How can I fix this?

回答1:

I haven't tested this myself, but looking at the source code for RemoteViewsService.onBind(), I believe you can not just vary the extras in your Intent in order for it to detect that a new call to your onGetViewFactory() method is needed since it uses the Intent.filterEquals() method for the comparison:

Determine if two intents are the same for the purposes of intent resolution (filtering). That is, if their action, data, type, class, and categories are the same. This does not compare any extra data included in the intents.

I would suggest passing the information that you need (widget id?) through the Intent's data instead, maybe something like:

private static void fillInList(RemoteViews widget, Context context, int appWidgetId) {
    Intent intent = new Intent(context, AppWidgetService.class);
    intent.setData(Uri.fromParts("content", String.valueOf(appWidgetId), null));
    widget.setRemoteAdapter(R.id.appwidget_listview, intent);
}

and respectively on the receiving side:

public TreinVerkeerAppWidgetListFactory(Context context, Intent intent) {
    this.context = context;
    appWidgetId = Integer.valueOf(intent.getData().getSchemeSpecificPart());

System.out.println("New TVAPWLF for: " + appWidgetId);
    trains = WidgetData.getInstance().widgetMap.get(appWidgetId);
}

回答2:

Based on the above description another trick you can do if you are setting intent extra other than string could be:

Random random = new Random();
intent.setType(String.valueOf(random.nextInt(1000)));

This will invoke a call to onGetViewFactory();

来源:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11350287/ongetviewfactory-only-called-once-for-multiple-widgets

易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!