What is the iOS 5.0 user agent string?

喜你入骨 提交于 2019-11-27 03:08:21

iPhone:

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3

iPad:

Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3

This site seems to keep a complete list that's still maintained

iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad from iOS 2.0 - 5.1.1 (to date).

You do need to assemble the full user-agent string out of the information listed in the page's columns.

I found a more complete listing at user agent string. BTW, this site has more than just iOS user agent strings. Also, the home page will "break down" the user agent string of your current browser for you.

fixed my agent string evaluation by scrubbing the string for LOWERCASE "iphone os 5_0" as opposed to "iPhone OS 5_0." now i am properly assigning iOS 5 specific classes to my html, when the uppercase scrub failed.

I use the following to detect different mobile devices, viewport and screen. Works quite well for me, might be helpful to others:

var pixelRatio = window.devicePixelRatio || 1;

var viewport = {
    width: window.innerWidth,
    height: window.innerHeight
};

var screen = {
    width: window.screen.availWidth * pixelRatio,
    height: window.screen.availHeight * pixelRatio
};

var iPhone = /iPhone/i.test(navigator.userAgent);
var iPhone4 = (iPhone && pixelRatio == 2);
var iPhone5 = /iPhone OS 5_0/i.test(navigator.userAgent);
var iPad = /iPad/i.test(navigator.userAgent);
var android = /android/i.test(navigator.userAgent);
var webos = /hpwos/i.test(navigator.userAgent);
var iOS = iPhone || iPad;
var mobile = iOS || android || webos;

window.devicePixelRatio is the ratio between physical pixels and device-independent pixels (dips) on the device. window.devicePixelRatio = physical pixels / dips.

More info here.

易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!