INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS how to overcome

余生长醉 提交于 2019-11-27 02:42:46

问题

When installing my app to Android L preview it fails with error:

INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS.

My app uses arm only library, features that uses library is disabled on x86. It works perfectly before Android L, but now i can't even install it. How to disable this error for my app?

回答1:

Posting this because I could not find a direct answer and had to look at a couple of different posts to get what I wanted done...

I was able to use the x86 Accelerated (HAXM) emulator by simply adding this to my Module's build.gradle script Inside android{} block:

splits {
        abi {
            enable true
            reset()
            include 'x86', 'armeabi-v7a'
            universalApk true
        }
    }

Run (build)... Now there will be a (yourapp)-x86-debug.apk in your output folder. I'm sure there's a way to automate installing upon Run but I just start my preferred HAXM emulator and use command line:

adb install (yourapp)-x86-debug.apk

回答2:

I think the thread starter wants build a single APK with an optional native libary, which will only be loaded on ARM devices. This seems impossible at the moment (only using splits/multi apk). I'm facing the same issue and have created a bug report.

回答3:

This problem also come with when working with unity also. The problem is your app uses ARM architecture and the device or emulator that you are trying to install the app support otherwise such as x86. Try installing it on ARM emulator. Hope that solves the problem.

回答4:

In your application.mk, try to add x86 at

APP_ABI := armeabi-v7a

and it should be look like this

APP_ABI := armeabi-v7a x86

回答5:

You can find your answer in INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS when install apk

INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS is when you are trying to install an app that has native libraries and it doesn't have a native library for your cpu architecture. For example if you compiled an app for armv7 and are trying to install it on an emulator that uses the Intel architecture instead it will not work.

来源:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/24751350/install-failed-no-matching-abis-how-to-overcome

标签
易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!