How to include a config file for .Net

|▌冷眼眸甩不掉的悲伤 提交于 2019-11-27 02:41:50

问题

Is there a way to have the main .net configuration file app.config/web.config include another configuration file? I have a need to keep things in separate files, but link them together.

Here is a sample of what I want to include:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
  <configSections>
    <sectionGroup name="applicationSettings" type="System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsGroup, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" >
      <section name="LocationSearch.Properties.Settings" type="System.Configuration.ClientSettingsSection, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" requirePermission="false" />
    </sectionGroup>
  </configSections>
  <applicationSettings>
    <LocationSearch.Properties.Settings>
        <setting name="MapQuestApiKey" serializeAs="String">
        <value>some value here...</value>
        </setting>
        <setting name="MapQuestClientCode" serializeAs="String">
        <value>another value here...</value>
        </setting>
    </LocationSearch.Properties.Settings>
  </applicationSettings>
</configuration>

回答1:

Yep, you can include separate files into the main .config using the configSource attribute like so:

<securityConfiguration configSource="SomeOtherConfigFile.config" />

External config files that you include this way must be within the same directory (or a subfolder) of the main .config file.

SectionInformation.ConfigSource Property

回答2:

Yes, with the 'file' attribute

<appSettings file="configFiles/otherConfigFile.config">

MSDN info

Some relevant information from the MSDN article about using the 'file' attribute:

The contents of the separate file are merged with the appSettings section in the Web.config file. This functionality is limited to the appSettings attribute.

Note: In the .NET Framework version 2.0, you can now include configuration settings in a separate file for all configuration elements that support the configSource attribute. However, when you use the configSource attribute, you must move the entire section to the separate file because there is no merging of element settings.

回答3:

Yes, I do this for URL rewriting rules.

So in my web.config I do this:

<urlrewritingnet configSource="UrlRewriting.config" />

来源:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3638163/how-to-include-a-config-file-for-net

易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!