Xcode 4 - “Archive” is greyed out?

百般思念 提交于 2019-11-27 02:26:18
jason

You have to select the device in the schemes menu in the top left where you used to select between simulator/device. It won’t let you archive a build for the simulator.

Or you may find that if the iOS device is already selected the archive box isn’t selected when you choose “Edit Schemes” => “Build”.

see the picture. but I have to type enough chars to post the picture.:)

As the other answers state, you need to select an active scheme to something that is not a simulator, i.e. a device that's connected to your mac.

If you have no device connected to the mac then selecting "Generic IOS Device" works also.

I fixed this today...sort of. Although the archives still don't show up anywhere. But I got the Archive option back by going into Build Settings for the project and re-assigning my certs under "Code Signing Identity" for each build. They seemed to have gotten reset to something else when imported my 3.X project to 4.

I also used the instructions found here:

http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/ToolsLanguages/Conceptual/Xcode4UserGuide/DistApps/DistApps.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40010215-CH11-DontLinkElementID_69

But I still can't get the actual archives to show up in Organizer (even though the files exist)

标签
易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!