Good beginners material on Prolog [closed]

拥有回忆 提交于 2019-11-27 02:26:14

Check out Learn Prolog Now!

This book is well-written, should be easy to read for beginners. It's available in printed form and also as a free online version. It is also relatively new (from 2003), which is not the case with many Prolog books out there.

1. Adventure in Prolog Dennis Merritt | Springer Published in 1990, 186 pages

2. An Introduction to Logic Programming through Prolog Michael Spivey | Prentice Hall Published in 2008, 258 pages

3. Applications of Prolog Attila Csenki | BookBoon Published in 2009, 203 pages

4. Artificial Intelligence through Prolog Neil C. Rowe | Prentice-Hall Published in 1988, 481 pages

5. Building Expert Systems in Prolog Dennis Merritt | Amzi! inc. Published in 2000, 358 pages

6. Learn Prolog Now! Patrick Blackburn, Johan Bos, Kristina Striegnitz | College Publications Published in 2006, 284 pages

7. Logic, Programming and Prolog Ulf Nilsson, Jan Mauszynski | John Wiley & Sons Inc Published in 1995, 296 pages

8. Natural Language Processing in Prolog Gerald Gazdar, Chris Mellish | Addison-Wesley Published in 1989, 519 pages

9. Prolog and Natural-Language Analysis Fernando C. N. Pereira, Stuart M. Shieber | Center for the Study of Language and Inf Published in 2002, 204 pages

10. Prolog Experiments in Discrete Mathematics, Logic, and Computability James Hein | Portland State University Published in 2009, 158 pages

11. Prolog Programming: A First Course Paul Brna | Published in 1999

12. Prolog Techniques Attila Csenki | BookBoon Published in 2009, 186 pages

13. The First 10 Prolog Programming Contests Bart Demoen, Phuong-Lan Nguyen, Tom Schrijvers, Remko Troncon | Published in 2005, 161 pages

Once upon a time when I used Prolog I liked the book by Sterling & Shapiro, The Art of Prolog.

For advanced Prolog programming, especially w.r.t. efficiency, I recommend the Craft of Prolog by O'Keefe.

Here's one book you may find useful: Prolog Programming for Artificial Intelligence by Ivan Bratko.

The first part is about Prolog, the second about AI algorithms and how to implement them in Prolog.

Writing an Adventure Game in Prolog could also be a good way to learn.

If you want a very accessible and solid introduction to Prolog (this is more into 'learning the language'), go for "Programming in Prolog: Using the ISO Standard" by Clocksin and Mellish, now in it's 5th edition.

Try Logic, Programming and Prolog (free download). I haven't read it, but it's broken up into Foundations, Programming in Logic, and Alternative Logic Programming Schemes, so it sounds like it has something for everybody.

Here's a page with a slew of useful links

http://www.swi-prolog.org/www.html

You MUST read Nany's Tutorial. Learn Prolog while you create a complete game.

I haven't seen this one metioned yet and thought it was a good read.

A Prolog Introduction for Hackers

易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!