Is there a way to overcome DSRA9010E “'setReadOnly' is not supported on the WebSphere” exception?

匿名 (未验证) 提交于 2019-12-03 09:02:45

问题:

our application is using Spring for TX management and is marking certain transactions as readonly. When deploying our application on websphere (8.5.5.3) with a Oracle JDBC Connection we are getting exceptions like the following:

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: DSRA9010E: 'setReadOnly' is not supported on the WebSphere java.sql.Connection implementation.     at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.spi.InternalOracleDataStoreHelper.setReadOnly(InternalOracleDataStoreHelper.java:371)     at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcConnection.setReadOnly(WSJdbcConnection.java:3646)     at org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.LazyConnectionDataSourceProxy$LazyConnectionInvocationHandler.getTargetConnection(LazyConnectionDataSourceProxy.java:410)     at org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.LazyConnectionDataSourceProxy$LazyConnectionInvocationHandler.invoke(LazyConnectionDataSourceProxy.java:376)     at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy476.getMetaData(Unknown Source)     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor40.invoke(Unknown Source)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:55)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:619)     at org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.TransactionAwareDataSourceProxy$TransactionAwareInvocationHandler.invoke(TransactionAwareDataSourceProxy.java:239)     at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy476.getMetaData(Unknown Source) 

I know what websphere is trying to tell me but I was wondering if there is a way to disable this check so that Connection.setReadonly calls are just ignored instead of throwing an exception.

Of course I could also change the application to not use readonly transactions but that would be much more complicated.

回答1:

Try to unwrap the connection object like this:

Context ic = new InitialContext(); DataSource ds = (DataSource)ic.lookup("jdbc/OracleDS"); Connection conn = ds.getConnection();  if (conn.isWrapperFor(oracle.jdbc.OracleConnection.class)) {      // Returns an object that implements the given interface to      // allow access to non-standard methods, or standard methods      // not exposed by the proxy.      oracle.jdbc.OracleConnection oraCon = conn.unwrap(oracle.jdbc.OracleConnection.class);      // Do some Oracle-specific work here.      oraCon.setReadOnly(readOnly);      ....  } conn.close();  

See WebSphere Application Server and the JDBC 4.0 Wrapper Pattern

易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!