Is there any way to print the actual query that mysqli->execute() makes?

偶尔善良 提交于 2019-11-26 17:23:51

问题

I have a complex query that gets executed like this:

if ($stmt = $dbi->prepare($pt_query)) {   
        $stmt->bind_param('ssssssssi', $snome,$scognome,$ssocieta,$svia,$slocalita,$sprovincia,$scap,$stelefono,$sfax,$uid);
        $stmt->execute();           
        echo $dbi->error;
        $stmt->close();

} else {
        printf("Error -> %s\n", $dbi->error);
    }

This thing is failing without any error, it simply doesn't update the database. Since there is a ton of data that gets treated before this thing I would like to know if there is any way to show the actual query that mysqli is executing in order to understand where the problem is.

Thank you.

回答1:

If your statement is failing, you should check $stmt->error (as opposed to $dbi->error). As far as getting the actual text of the query: it's not possible. When using prepared statements, the library is using a special protocol that doesn't generate an actual query string for each ->execute() call.

回答2:

You could turn on logging on the MySQL DB itself, ie. add a log=logfile line to my.ini.

Refer to the MySQL documentation for more information if needed.

回答3:

Based on the PHP mysql website there is no actual way of doing it. But you may try this function as it gives you errors in your query.

回答4:

Here's a tool I found that may help MySQLi Prepare Statement checker

来源:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2691707/is-there-any-way-to-print-the-actual-query-that-mysqli-execute-makes

标签
易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!