java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.faces.component.UIComponent.getPassThroughAttributes(Z)Ljava/util/Map; after migrating to JSF 2.2

橙三吉。 提交于 2019-12-02 00:07:42

问题

I am getting the below exception after migrating to JSF 2.2. Specifically, I'm upgrading Mojarra 2.1.17 to Mojarra 2.2.8.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.faces.component.UIComponent.getPassThroughAttributes(Z)Ljava/util/Map;
    at org.primefaces.renderkit.RendererUtils.renderPassThroughAttributes(RendererUtils.java:79)
    at org.primefaces.renderkit.CoreRenderer.renderDynamicPassThruAttributes(CoreRenderer.java:119)
    at org.primefaces.renderkit.CoreRenderer.renderPassThruAttributes(CoreRenderer.java:114)
    at org.primefaces.renderkit.BodyRenderer.encodeBegin(BodyRenderer.java:44)
    at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeBegin(UIComponentBase.java:823)
    at javax.faces.component.UIComponent.encodeAll(UIComponent.java:1611)
    at javax.faces.component.UIComponent.encodeAll(UIComponent.java:1616)
    at com.sun.faces.application.view.FaceletViewHandlingStrategy.renderView(FaceletViewHandlingStrategy.java:399)
    at com.sun.faces.application.view.MultiViewHandler.renderView(MultiViewHandler.java:131)
    at javax.faces.application.ViewHandlerWrapper.renderView(ViewHandlerWrapper.java:273)
    at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase.execute(RenderResponsePhase.java:121)
    at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.doPhase(Phase.java:101)
    at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:139)
    at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:313)

When I check the UIComponent inside jsf-api-2.2.8.jar, I can see there is a method Map<String, Object> getPassThroughAttributes(boolean create);.

How is this caused and how can I solve it?

回答1:

That method was introduced in JSF 2.2. This problem will thus happen when the webapp's runtime classpath is polluted with multiple different versioned JSF API libraries. In other words, you've still a JSF 2.0 or 2.1 API somewhere in the runtime classpath.

This suggests that you're trying to upgrade JSF by manually bundling it in the webapp and deploying it to a Java EE container which already bundles JSF out the box, such as WildFly, JBoss AS, GlassFish, WebLogic, WebSphere, etc. Your stacktrace is too short in order to be able to confirm that, but your question history confirms that you're using WebLogic.

In order to properly upgrade Mojarra in WebLogic, you should actually be replacing the JSF JAR(s) in /wlserver/modules folder.

In case you're actually using a barebones servletcontainer which doesn't bundle JSF out the box, such as Tomcat, then you'd need to verify if /WEB-INF/lib (or pom file in case of Maven) is free of duplicates in JSF API. Most common starter's mistake is having a javaee-api.jar in there too. This should be removed (or be set to provided). See also a.o. How do I import the javax.servlet API in my Eclipse project?

来源:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30659442/java-lang-nosuchmethoderror-javax-faces-component-uicomponent-getpassthroughatt

易学教程内所有资源均来自网络或用户发布的内容,如有违反法律规定的内容欢迎反馈
该文章没有解决你所遇到的问题?点击提问,说说你的问题,让更多的人一起探讨吧!